The OptoAST™ (At Sample Tap) Sampling Interface integrates the AirHead™ Gas Analysis Probe with conventional or NeSSI™ sampling platforms. Traditional analyzers utilize an extractive sampling approach to transport a sample to the analyzer. This approach is known for its complexity, cost, and poor reliability. The OptoAST Sample Interface allows real-time, true “pipe centric” analysis which minimizes the challenges associated with process sampling. Analysis without sample consumption or consumables is realized with the OptoAST Sample Interface.
- No Sample Transfer Lines Required, No Lag Time, Pipe-centric
- Conventional Platform Delivers Large Selection of Standardized Components, Familiar Designs, Low Elastomer Content
- NeSSI™ Platform Delivers Functionality, Standardization, Compact Packaging
- Can Operate at Process Pressure: Sample can be Returned to Process (low pressure line), No Flare, No Waste, No Disposal
- Compatible with Integrated Calibration / Validation Gas Input
- Optional Dynamic Reflux Sampler (OptoDRS™) for Streams with High Particulate Levels, Condensables, or Temperature